Ms. Angela Joo-Hyun Kang, Founder and Executive President of GCEF, has been advising the FairBiz Project of UNDP Bangkok Regional Hub, as its Private Sector Advisory Group (PSAG) member from February 2020.
FairBiz is a multi-year project promoting a fair business environment in ASEAN, funded by the UK government, managed by UNDP Bangkok Regional Hub and UNDP country offices in six ASEAN countries (Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, the Philippines, Thailand and Viet Nam) aiming to promote open, transparent and predictable business environments by working with both governments and the private sector.
FairBiz Project launched ‘Business Integrity Hub’ consisting of five thematic platforms in 2020, for activities of training, mentoring, research, assessment, and other kinds of technical assistances etc.
1. Global Supply Chains: Capacity building of companies to implement new anti-corruption regulation in Malaysia and Vietnam
2. Infrastructure (& Public Procurement): Raising transparency and integrity at all stages of specific infrastructure projects in collaboration with AIIB and ADB
3. ESG Investing: Providing guidance to companies, investors, and national stock exchanges on ESG issues
4. Diversity & Inclusion (focusing on gender): Raising awareness of companies and governments about diversity and inclusion and their positive impact on business performance
5. Youth Entrepreneurship: Capacity building of young entrepreneurs and MBA students about ethics and business integrity
Individual and independent experts in global and Asia Pacific regions were invited as members of Private Sector Advisory Group (PSAG). Ms. Kang is the only South Korean among 12 PSAG members and has been advising Infrastructure and Diversity & Inclusion platforms.
For further information, please visit