Ms. Angela Joo-Hyun Kang, Founder and Executive President of Global Competitiveness Empowerment Forum (GCEF) was invited as a speaker of the Inaugural Business Integrity Meeting (BIM) of the 10th Regional Conference of Anti-Corruption Initiative for Asia-Pacific, co-hosted by ADB, OECD and UNDP and introduced South Korea's efforts in ASEAN infrastructure projects for anti-corruption and sustainable development goals (SDGs) and emphasized importance of collective action, incentivising compliance efforts, and responsible government & business conduct.
* The 10th Regional Conference of Anti-Corruption Initiative for Asia-Pacific & The Inaugural Business Integrity Meeting (BIM)
* Time: December 3, 2019
* Venue: JW Marriot Hotel, Hanoi, Vietnam
* Co-Host: ADB, OECD and UNDP
* Partner & Sponsor: OECD Korea Policy Centre, UNDP, and UK Government
* Topic: Preventing and Combatting Corruption in Infrastructure Project in Asia-Pacific
* Session: Corruption Risks in Infrastructure Project in Asia-Pacific
* Moderator: Mr. Brook Horowitz, CEO of IBLF & Business Integrity Advisor of UNDP
* Speakers: Angela Joo-Hyun KANG, Founder and Executive President, Global Competitiveness Empowerment Forum GCEF, Mr. Liu Luobing, VIce Chair & Board Member of International Federation of Consulting Engineers (FIDIC), Mr. Ryohei Gamada, Senior Economist, Japan External Trade Organization (JETRO) Bangkok, Mr. Christian Wunderley, Director, Anti-Bribery & Corruption, Financial Crime Compliance, ASA and GCNA, Standard Chartered Bank (Singapore) Ltd. and Mr. Juhani Grossman, Chief of Party, USAID CEGAH(Anti-Corruption Program in Indonesia)
* Participants: Over 150 participants from headquarters, regional, and national offices of ADB, OECD, and UNDP, Vietnamese government and business community, ASEAN+3 and international community, business, and civil society including Mr. Tran Ngoc Liem, Deputy Government Inspector General, Government Inspectroate (GIV), Mr. Phung Manh Truang, Deputy Director, Directroate for Standards, Metrology, and Quality, Ministry of Science and Technology, Mr. Vu Tien Loc, Chairman of Vietnam Chamber of Commerce & Industry (VCCI), and Mr. Nguyen Quang Vinh, VCCI Secretary General and Director Office for Business Sustainable Development etc.
* Detailed information: http://www.oecd.org/site/adboecdanti-corruptioninitiative/meetingsandconferences/combatting-corruption-in-infrastructure-projects.htm
* Event video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o01UUGxiwXQ&feature=youtu.be