Ms. Angela Joo-Hyun Kang, Founder and Executive President of Global Competitiveness Empowerment Forum (GCEF) was invited as a speaker of 'The 4th Industrial Revolution & Ethics: 4IRE' conference hosted by European Women Lawyers Association (EWLA) and emphasized importance of readiness towards the 4th industrial revolution, status of South Korean women business community, collaboration between G20 and non-G20 countries, and a role of W20, a policy recommendation group of G20 on gender equality and women’s economic empowerment.
* 2019 Madrid Congress: The 4th Industrial Revolution & Ethics: 4IRE
* Time: November 21-22, 2019
* Venue: Impact Hub Madrid Picasso, Madrid, Spain
* Co-Host: European Women Lawyers Association and Path2Integrity, supported by the European Commission’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation program
* Topic: Creating inclusive future and humanize technologies – Ethical impacts of the 4th Industrial Revolution, adaptability statues of companies and startups, and importance of education to help prepare future generations
* Session: Roundtable on Women in Digital Leadership
* Moderator: Marlen Estevez, President of Women in a legal World
* Speakers: Angela Joo-Hyun KANG, Founder and Executive President, Global Competitiveness Empowerment Forum GCEF, South Korea & W20 Delegate of South Korea, Gulden Turktan, W20 Founding Chair & Chair of 2015 W20 Turkey, Susana Balbo, Chair of 2018 W20 Argentia, Maria Carmen Bernal, W20 Delegate of Mexico & Advisory Board Member of Path2Integrity, Erin Watson-Lynn, W20 Delegate of Australia & Perth USAsia Centre, and Elizabeth Vezquez, W20 W20 Delegate of US & Co-Founder and CEO of WeConnect International
* Participants: Over 200 participants and 62 speakers from 23 countries from European and global legal community, business, and civil society including key speakers of Oriana Corzilius, Vice-president German Women Lawyers Association, Marie L’Hermite, Vice-President French Women Lawyers Association, Satu Kaskinen, President Finnish Women Lawyers Association, and Anne Negre, Vice President of Gender Equality, INGOs Council of Europe etc.
* Detailed information: https://www.4ire.eu