Ms. Angela Joo-Hyun Kang, Founder and Executive President of Global Competitiveness Empowerment Forum (GCEF) was invited as a moderator of the break-out session about mobility of the diabled people of the 2019 Social Value Connect (SOVAC) Conference and discussed importance of creating collective impact with collective alliance of large and medium companies, social ventures, cooperatives, and academia with the session speakers.
SOVAC is the largest conference, hosted by the SK Group, for the first time in South Korea, to disseminate importance of social values, attended by more than 4 thousands people from business, nonprofit, and academica.
* Time: May 28, 2019
* Venue: 4/5 Grand Hall, Grand Wakerhill Hotel, Seoul, South Korea
* Event: 2019 Social Value Connect (SOVAC) Conference
* Topic: Paradigm Shift: The Age of Social Values is Coming
* Session: Creating Social Value through Alliance: A Case of Improving Mobility of Wheelchair Using Children
* Speakers: Lee, Sang-hyun, Team Manager of the SK Happiness Foundation, Yoo, Ji-hyung, Manager of Sangsangin Saving Bank, Shim, Jae-shin, CEO of Todo Works, Hong, Yoon-hee, Chairperson of Mooui Cooperative, and Lee, Min-goo, Professor of Korea University Medicine