Global Competitiveness Empowerment Forum(GCEF) co-hosted the 2018 W20 Talk Concert with Ewha Institute for Leadership Development(EILD), a post-debriefing event of 2018 W20 Argentina on October 26, 2018.
Starting at 2 pm (Korean Time), from the event start until the end, 5 pm, the whole event was broadcasted through live streaming to W20 countries and global community of CSR, sustainability, and business integrity.
What is Women 20 (W20)?
As one of official engagement groups of G20, W20(Women 20) is a transnational network for economic empowerment of women to influence the agenda of the decision making bodies of G20 through policy recommendations to G20.
- Time: 2 pm - 5 pm, Friday, October 26, 2018
- Venue: ECC Theater (ECC Hall B4), Ewha Womans University, Seoul, Republic of Korea
- Co-Host: Ewha Institute for Leadership Development(EILD) & Global Competitiveness Empowerment Forum(GCEF)
- Sponsor: Ministry of Gender Equality and Family(MOGEF) ∙ Chosunilbo The Better Future ∙ Kyobo Life Insurance ∙ Inter-American Institute for Cooperation on Agriculture (IICA)
- Partner: CMO Campus ∙ Expat Professional and Business Women's Network International (EPBWN) ∙ Harvard Kennedy School Women's Network (HKSWN) ∙ Korean-German Chamber of Commerce and Industry (KGCCI)∙ Women in INovation (WIN)
- Topic: Empowering Global Women Leadership for Gender Equality