2018 Fair Player Club Summit and Fair Play Pledge Ceremony was hosted on March 7, with all collaborating stakeholders during 3 years from Cycle 1 to 3 including senior government officials, foreign embassies, local and foreign chambers of commerce, business leaders, and compliance managers, for reaffirming the importance of ‘Collective Action’ towards anti-corruption through Fair Play Pledge.
○ Date: 10:00 ~ 17:00, Wednesday, March 7, 2018
○ Venue: Grand Ballroom, Grand Hyatt Seoul, Seoul, Republic of Korea
○ Co-Host: Global Compact Network Korea (GCNK)
○ Organizer: Global Competitiveness Empowerment Forum (GCEF)
○ Sponsors: World Bank, Siemens Integrity Initiative, Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy (MOTIE),
Anti-Corruption and Civil Rights Commission (ACRC), Financial Services Commission (FSC, Cycle 1),
Ministry of Interior (MOI, Cycle 2), and Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA, Cycle 3)