Global Competitiveness Empowerment Forum (GCEF) is organizing the Fair Player Club Seminar for Compliance and Business Ethics with with ASEAN-Korea Centre and Korea-ASEAN Forum Association on Friday, January 26, 2018 at Conference Room on the 3rd Floor, Seoul Square Building, Seoul, Republic of Korea.
○ Date: 2 pm - 5 pm, Friday, January 26, 2018
○ Venue: Conference Room, 3rd Floor, Seoul Square Building, Seoul, Republic of Korea
○ Co-Host: ASEAN-Korea Centre, Korea-ASEAN Forum Association, and Global Compact Network Korea (GCNK)
○ Organizer: Global Competitiveness Empowerment Forum (GCEF)
○ Sponsors: Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy (MOTIE), Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA),
Anti-Corruption and Civil Rights Commission (ACRC), and Siemens Integrity Initiative
○ Registration: https://goo.gl/forms/ak1vID53wJdDj77d2
- Online: www.fairplayerclub.org
- Offline: Fair Player Club Secretariat T.02-714-5964 E-mail. firstname.lastname@example.org
* Participants must bring their personal ID cards.To enter the conference room on the 3rd floor,admission cards are needed after exchanging with ID cardsat the information desk on the 1st floor. * Please use public transportation.